West Bay is a neighborhood that feels delightfully diverse, and made just for you. We're not the typical south Florida mega-community...and thankfully, we never will be. Encompassing nearly 870 acres—500 of which are wetlands and nature preserve—this is a distinctive golf community and residential retreat that feels simultaneously spacious and intimate, lived as a personalized ideal of belonging.
Inclusive is our version of exclusive. Every amenity is right here, and right-sized, yet far from one-sized. Dream homes, second homes, family homes, and forever homes...every version of home can be found here, and everyone can feel welcomed here regardless of life stage. It also doesn't hurt that we enjoy an ideal location halfway between Naples and Ft. Myers, and are conveniently close to the Southwest Florida International Airport.
Our version of community has both created and been inspired by the range of people who are attracted to this place. Just like you won't find just one version of home here, you won't find just one type of person. We also believe in giving back and helping out, whether through personal contributions to our favorite causes, or the community support provided by the West Bay Community Charitable Foundation.
Ultimately, it's the people who live and play here that make this such a special place to discover your own way to celebrate life, while providing opportunities to give back to the community inside and outside our gates.
Welcome Realtors! We thank you for the interest in our community and look forward to welcoming you and your prospective buyers to West Bay Club! While we are eager to show you and your clients our Golf Club, there are guidelines in place that we respectfully ask that you follow. We thank you in advance for your cooperation and look forward to working together to bring excited buyers into the SWFL communities!
- West Bay Community is approximately 704 doors with the West Bay Club being a Member-owned private Golf Club.
- All Golf Club tours are by appointment only Mondays through Thursdays from 10am to 4pm.
Please contact or email Nancy Hamlin at [email protected] or 239-444-2367 in advance to arrange an appointment and gate access. Please include your client's name and property address.
- During appointments, please remain with your clients at all times.
- West Bay experiences such as dining or a round of golf are reviewed after a meeting with the Director of Membership and our Head Golf Professional. Clients may watch the course tour on the website to gain knowledge of the course.
- The Beach Club is not permitting tours, however, driving to the Beach and viewing the location is permitted. There is a public beach parking next door where your clients may park.
- Membership and Community information is available online on our West Bay website or during tour.
Open House Policies
- Realtor Open Houses are permitted in West Bay Club on Saturdays and Sundays between the hours of 1pm and 4pm. Notification about Open Houses should be provided three days in advance to Nancy Hamlin at [email protected] or 239-444-2367.
- Realtor requests include the date of the Open House, property address, name of the agency, and name and phone number of the agent who will be hosting the open house.
- The list of open houses will be submitted to the West Bay gatehouse prior to open house date. The gatehouse personnel will direct prospective buyers to the open house location. Photo ID's are required for access.
- The realtor, or assistant, must be at the property for the entire duration of the open house.
- For safety reasons, open houses are not permitted for unfinished residences.
- Signage: We permit two signs per open house.
- One may be placed in the front yard or common area adjacent to the curb during the hours of the event
- A directional sign leading to the open house
- Realtors may not attach any additional paraphernalia to the signs, including flyer holders or balloons.
- Signs are to be free standing and care used as to their placement (no flowerbeds or gardens.)
We look forward to welcoming you and your clients to the West Bay community!